Sunday, July 29, 2012

Austin

Austin is now 3 1/2 months old. He is so much fun. He smiles, talks and laughs. Everyone says he's my chubbiest baby. He's very pleasant. Hardly cries. He's sleeping better, getting up once at night. He still struggles with his tummy and has started spitting up unfortunately. He discovered his voice this last week or so and likes to scream  in a happy way.

I am surprised at how well he holds his head up on his tummy. I don't believe any of my kids were this strong at this age.

We love our Austin man. He's growing up so fast


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Becca! I LOVE him! That second picture is adorable and I think he looks just like Ashley in that last pic. Thanks for your comment on my blog- I feel like 4 is just busy busy busy too. I have no time for anything! Let's get together when we get back from Disney!